Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Triathlon Tuesday

Well, it is a late post, but a Tuesday post nonetheless! The past few days have been swim focused with a good set yesterday, a good set this morning, and swim class this evening. For me, swimming has been the most difficult to improve my times as it is so completely technically and you have to do the stroke right to get faster while also gaining endurance. Thankfully, I do have a swim coach. She is very personable and has become a friend for sure. Right now it's pretty much one-on-one as that is what ends up happening with the timing for both of us. So, I am glad to be working with her.

So, it appears that I can now plan out the rest of this years triathlons, of which I am very excited about doing! I haven't finalized anything yet, but here is what I am thinking of maybe doing:
- Lake Pflugerville Sprint (very likely)
- Tri-Raider Sprint (not so sure)
- Disco Olympic (pretty sure)
- Austin Triathlon (definite)
- The Katy Flatlands Century ride (cycling) (maybe)
- Temple Sprint Tri (maybe)
- Tour de Temple (cycling) (probably)
- Cove House Classic (Cycling) (maybe)
- San Antonio Full or Half Marathon (probably)
- Trip to cheer and support Ironman Florida racers and sign up for IMFL next year (Most likely!!!)

So, lots to decide as I can't do it all...so we will see. I have some other stuff to post, but will be doing it later!

No comments: